Full Treatment and Causes of Bags Under Eye – Full Detail
Most of the people are suffered from Under eye bags or puffiness kills the good looks. Such puffy eyes look ugly and make you look elder ager than your original age. If you have bags under eye and want to get rid of this, then you first have to understand its cause. Before consulting with your doctor, try to avoid this problem at home. If the problem is severing, your eyes swelled a lot, then its recommended to consult your doctor.
Get Rid of Bags Under Eye:
To completely get rid of this embarrassment, first understand it carefully and then do some treatment. The complete guide to understanding the symptoms, causes, and treatment is mentioned to help you in each and every step.
- Mild swelling under eyes.
- Dark circles.
- Loose skin under eyes.
- Tired eyes and swelling gradually.
There are many causes behind such puffy eyes. If you have bags under the eye, then take a look at these major causes.
- First of all, lack of required sleep.
- Secondly, excessive smoking.
- Thirdly, some special type of allergic problems such as skin allergy, dust allergy etc.
- Another reason of puffiness is heredity- from parents to Childs etc.
- Last but not least, fluid retention due to salty and spicy meals.
When to Consult the Doctor:
If the problem is more sever and your condition falls under one of the following categories. Then. Its suggested consulting your doctor as soon as possible.
- If the swelling under eyes is painful and itchy.
- The swelling is from a long period of time and consistent.
- Furthermore, if the area under eye is reddish and cause pain sometimes.
Once you have discovered the right cause for your eye problem. Now, you have to tackle this problem by some tips and treatments.
- In case of allergies, try to take a proper treatment for the allergic problem.
- Moreover, avoid the too much salty food or even try to reduce the amount of salt.
- Now, do some exercise in the under eyes. To do so, try to push you’re under eye area with your fingers slightly and continue this for a week and more.
- Make sure, you have removed your make before going to sleep.
- Avoid excessive smoking habit.
- If the problem is inherited from parents, then do some exercise and avoid the dark circles. As dark circles increase the problem highly.
- Lastly, avoid dark circles and take the proper 6-7-hour sleep. Drink 10-12 glasses of water on daily basis.
Related Article | Red Eyes or Bloodshot Eye – Treatment, Causes, Best Eye Drops