Double Chin – Causes, Exercise, Remedies, and Treatment
Many people are affected by the beauty killer problem named double chin. It is basically a roll of excessive skin under your chin which gives it looks like a double chin. Many people take harmful surgeries to avoid this. But here are some double chin remedies through which you can cure it within a week.
Double Chin Causes:
Before you start treating it, it’s better to know its causes first.
- Overweight or dieting.
- Age-related effects.
- Poor posture.
- Genetic changes.
- Facial expressions.
Double Chin Exercise:
- First of all, in morning try to breathe in and out heavily for few minutes.
- Secondly, you have to open the muscles around your jaws. For this, try to open your mouth more widely.
- Thirdly, try to rub your bottom lip on the bottom teethes.
- Repeat all these exercises on daily basis. It is preferred to do it in the morning as you will inhale fresh air inside you.
- Do this exercise for few months until you will start feeling some difference in your dual chins.
Double Chin Remedies:
Before you go to the doctor and start taking any medical treatment, it is preferable to try some remedies first.
Remedy 1: Egg White
- First of all, take two eggs and separate the yolks from white part. (You only need white part)
- Now, add some honey, lemon juice, milk and oil in it.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well until it becomes a fine paste.
- After that, apply this around your chin area (or on full face).
- Leave it for 30-40 minutes. Then wash out with fresh water.
- Use this remedy twice a week and for a month.
Remedy 2: Glycerin
This is a natural mask agent which will help you to tighten the skin and avoid excessive fatness. For this, you have to follow simple steps.
- First of all, take a bowl and add one tbsp. of glycerin, one tbsp. of Epsom oil and one tbsp. of peppermint oil.
- Now, mix them to make it a fine paste. Apply it on your neck and chin area.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then wash out with fresh water.
- Use this remedy thrice a week and for one month.
- Gym for exercise.
- Weight loss medication (chin will have cured automatically).
- Injection treatment.
- Massage treatment.
Related Article | How to Remove Excessive Facial Hairs Permanently