Excessive Facial Hairs – Causes, Remedies, Treatments
Both men and women have hairs on their face which become excessive by the passage of time. The hairs are visible in men when they are in teenage and remain invisible to women. The biggest nightmare for women would be excessive facial hairs. Such hairs ruin the good looks and give you the appearance of men. hence, every woman wants to get rid of this as soon as possible. Before you are going to take any treatment, its compulsory to know about causes and possible remedies of excessive facial hairs.
Causes of Excessive Facial Hairs:
- Hormone changes.
- Excessive use of medicines.
- Obesity or being overweight.
- Usage of chemical-based harmful beauty products.
Remedies of excessive Facial Hairs:
The remedies for facial hairs are really effective and don’t have any side effect. Choose the best one and get clear, hair-free skin naturally and permanently.
Remedy 1: Papaya
- First of all, take two tbsp. of Papaya and one tbsp. of turmeric powder.
- Now, mix both the ingredients well until it becomes a fine paste.
- After that, apply it to the affected area and run gently for 5 minutes.
- Then, wash out with fresh water and repeat this recipe twice a week.
- Use it for a month for a better result.
Remedy 2: Sugar
- Firstly, take 2-3 tbsp. of sugar and 1-2 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Now, take ¾ cup water and add sugar and lemon juice in it.
- After that, put all the stuff in the stove and wait for 10 minutes until it becomes a fine and thick paste.
- Then, apply the paste on your face in the direction of hair growth.
- When the paste dries completely, try to wet it with water and gently rub for few minutes. (Don’t Rub Harshly as it may leave rashes on your skin).
- Later wash it with fresh water and use this remedy once or twice a week.
Remedy 3: Gram Flour
- Take one tbsp. of gram flour, one tbsp. of lemon juice and one tbsp. of rose water or milk.
- Now, mix all the ingredients well until it becomes a fine paste.
- Then, apply this paste on your skin and wait for half an hour.
- After that, wash out your face with fresh water.
- Use this tip thrice a week for a better result.
- Laser Treatment.
- Hair Removal Creams.
- Contraceptive Pills.