Double Vision Treatment – How to Get of Diplopia
Double vision also called Diplopia is a common eye problem. It is when you see the perception of more than one image (preferably two) which may appear vertically or horizontally. The problem may appear in one eye, both eyes or it may cause for some time due to some other problem. Some people consider it temporary and don’t take much care of it. Sometime it may cause a serious problem, so it is suggested to take some Double vision Treatment when it is not temporary.
Double Vision Causes:
- Damage to the muscles of the eye.
- Fever or some other problem.
- Dry eyes.
- Swelling or scars.
- Retinal condition.
- Stroke and trauma.
- A migraine headache.
- Eye misalignment.
Double Vision Symptoms:
There are some symptoms which can alert you to this condition in advance. If you feel such symptoms, then you should take Double vision Treatment.
- When you see two or more perceptions of a single image.
- Blurred vision.
- Fatigue and headache.
- Eye pain.
- You probably feel weakness in eyes.
Double Vision Treatment:
Apart from the home and self-treatment, there are many medical treatments for this. If double vision is not temporary, then you should go with such treatments. But you have to consult your doctor first as he will suggest the best treatment for you.
- If the eye muscles are weak and they cause this problem, then you should go with surgery.
- Moreover, if you don’t want surgery, then take proper medication of doctor’s prescription.
- Botox is a method of injections through which you can also cure this problem. It will allow the muscles of the eyes to be relaxed.
- Some vision therapy (some eye exercise- best for people who don’t want surgery).
- If the problem arises due to some other reasons or disease, then you should cure the actual disease first.
- First of all, wear the eyeglasses when you feel such condition.
- Secondly, do some eye exercise. Try to press your eyes gently and then press the area around the eyes.
- Thirdly, try to wear some contact lens as it may prevent this condition.
- Moreover, use some eye patches if possible.
- Open and close your eyes for any time and stay away from sharp light as well as from screen.