Eye Pain Remedies – Complete Guide for Healthy Eyes
Eye pain occurs when you feel irritating, itchy, stabbing, burning or shooting of the eye. It is also called eye itch. This problem appears as a pain in eyes which often feel like a minor headache. It mostly feels in the upper side of the eye and sometimes in the whole eye.
Get Rid of Eye Pain:
The complete detail of eye pain including causes, treatments, preventions, and symptoms has been mentioned here to guide you properly. This guide will help you to understand all the stuff related to this problem.
The main and major causes of eye pain are mentioned below. Even if you are not a victim of this problem, you should also care to avoid this in future.
- Dust and Dirt.
- Bacterial or viral infections.
- Weather effects (Dry and windy Weathers).
- Chemical or flash burns.
Some possible symptoms which can be led your eyes toward darkness are;
- Double Vision.
- Partial or full eye pain.
- Light sensitivity.
- Tearing and Burning.
- A headache and unclear vision.
- Burning and irritating eyes.
- Redness of the eye.
- Swelling of the eyelid (upper and lower).
Effects of Eye Pain:
If you don’t take proper care at the start of this problem, then you have to face many difficulties. Some major difficulties are;
- It can cause eye burns.
- It can cause permanent blindness (most severe condition).
- Eye swelling and irritating eye movement.
- You will have blurred vision.
- A severe headache and migraine.
Eye Pain Remedies:
These remedies can be proved fruitful when the condition is not severe. When you feel that the condition is severing, try to consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- First of all, try to wash out your face especially eyes with some fresh water. Try to calm the body and relax your eyes.
- Secondly, try to provide some coldness to your eyes. Take a soft cloth, put it on the ice cubes and then put it on your eyes for few minutes. You will feel relaxed eyes and pain will vanish soon.
- Try to massage your eyes gently with olive oil. Then close your eyes for 10 minutes and wash with fresh water.
- Moreover, put some drops of rose water in your eyes and close them for 15minutes. Then open the eyes. You will fee refreshed eyes instantly. (Don’t use chemical based rose water available in the market, you can make it at your home).