Complete Procedure of Online and Office Based Health Card Renewal Canada
Canada’s universal health care system to provide health care services to the citizens of Pakistan. If you are a permanent citizen of Canada, then you can get your health care which will help you to pay less while getting the health care services. Each province and territory of Canada have their own Health Card Renewal Canada policies and plans. But if your health card expires, then you can renew it and can continue to use it for a lifetime.
Health Card Renewal Canada:
There are two processes of health care renewal in Canada, either through the online or offline process.
If your health card expires and you want to renew it but don’t have enough time to visit the office, then you can renew it through online method.
- Recent health Card
- Driver’s License
- Credit Card (Visa or Master Card)
How to Renew?
- First of all, click on the renew health card button given on the following link(https://www.ontario.ca/page/health-card-renewal-replacement-and-cancellation)
- Secondly, a page will be shown which contains some information that you have to agree with. Read it carefully and click on “I agree” button.
- After that, you have to provide the following information; Address Information, Renewal Information, Contact Information, Additional Information, review and Certify Information.
- Now, you just have to apply for card renewal and have to pay the amount.
- Then, you have to print your temporary documents and that’s it.
- The card will be forwarded to you within 5-6 week.
Renew in Service Ontario Center:
If you want to renew your card by visiting the service center online, then you have to follow this procedure;
Don’t forget to bring the following document along with you whenever you visit the service center.
- Current Health Card.
- Renewal Reminder (It will be mailed to you exactly before 2-3 months the card renewal expiration).
- Proof of Residency (Bring Citizenship or Immigration Certificate).
- Marriage Certificate (for Married Persons).
How to Apply?
To renew a card in office, you just have to take all the documents in the office and they will handle all the procedure. Moreover, the Health Card Renewal in Canada is absolutely free and you do not have to pay any charges. The card will be mailed to you in 4 to 6 weeks approx.