It has additional campuses throughout Florida, as well as in China and Nicaragua. Keiser University also offers online programs, so students can attend from anywhere in the world.
- Fort Lauderdale
- West Palm Beach (flagship residential campus)
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Myers
- Port St. Lucie
- Shanghai, China
- Managua, Nicaragua
Keiser University’s online campus offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as certificate programs. Online students have access to the same resources and support as traditional students, including academic advising, tutoring, and career services.
Flagship Residential Campus
Keiser University’s flagship residential campus is located in West Palm Beach, Florida. It is a 100-acre campus that offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as student housing and dining options. The Flagship Residential Campus is also home to Keiser University’s athletic facilities, including the Rinker Sports Complex and the Student Life Center.
Choosing a Keiser University campus
When choosing a Keiser University campus, there are a few factors to consider:
- Location: Do you want to attend a campus in a major city or a smaller town?
- Academics: What programs are offered at the campus you are interested in?
- Cost: The cost of tuition and fees varies depending on the campus.
- Campus life: What kind of campus life experience are you looking for?
If you are unsure which Keiser University campus is right for you, you can contact the admissions office for assistance.
Things to keep in mind
- Transfer credits: If you have already taken college courses, make sure they will transfer to the University campus you choose.
- Financial aid: It offers a variety of financial aid options, but the availability of aid may vary depending on the campus.
- Campus culture: Each campus has its own unique culture. Consider what kind of campus environment you would thrive in.
Keiser University offers a variety of campus options to meet the needs of different students. When choosing a campus, consider your location preferences, academics, cost, and campus life goals. You can also contact the admissions office for assistance.